Kamis, 08 Juli 2010

sarangi sarang bagdosipo... annyeonghi gaseyo...

"Neoreul checeumbon soongan eyeojada sheepeotje kurego na  naega eeroke tajeemhetje teosang salme yeonaeneun eopdago"
 
Yes. beautiful words ... so far no one has ever uttered those beautiful words to me .. you first ...

beautiful words you said to me when it ... be the last beautiful words that you say to me ..

I never thought or going through a bit in my heart and mind of all that will happen ... so fast .. really so fast ... you ... go ... leave all the ... everything in this mortal world ...

You taught me many things .. even though we know each other only briefly .. but I know you're good ... kamsahamnida ...

mianhamnida ...

now all a distant memory ... quite frankly I miss you ..sarangi sarang bagdosipo...

but I'm happy .. I have fond memories of your self ....

annyeonghi gaseyo...

0 komentar: