Rabu, 10 Maret 2010

eat together. while celebrating the birthday of my friend Ana. hags. hags.

10 March 2010 

afternoon. after college. 

me. Ana. Apill (Renny). nd Ipill (Adaw).  
we went to eat at a place that sells various kinds of ice cream. 
 for Ana's birthday. 

want to know what foods we eat?? 

OK. I will tell you the list. hahah.
me ==> 1 portion of choco chip ice cream. 1 portion hot spaghetti. 1 strawberry float. nd the 1 hot dog. so yummy . ...>w<

 
Renny ==> 1 portion vanilla water stick
(I don't know why the name of a menu like this)1 portion hot spaghetti. 1 serving blueberry float. nd 1 serving beef burger.

Adaw ==> 1 portion of choco chip ice cream. 1 portion chicken spaghetti. 1 strawberry float. nd 1 beef burger.


Ana ==> 1 portion honey star ice cream. 1 portion chicken spaghetti. nd 1 strawberry float.


hahah. very satisfied. and very pleasant. ^ o ^ 

sometime it should be done again. hahah.

0 komentar: