Senin, 08 Maret 2010

The first time I write in my blog

ho. ho. ho. 

This is the first time I wrote in a blog, and the first time also to write in my own blog. 
Initially I was also wondering what I wanted to write on this blog.maybe I'll tell you about the history of this blog creation.when I became a high school student, I've never made a blog.but because I was busy studying for my school final exams, my blog was neglected and eventually I forgot his password. hehhe. (I was often forget). 

The first year I was in college (semester 1), actually I got back an interest to create a blog. but because I was in worry and still adjusting to the new lab the first time I felt, my desire is only to be a plan. vacations end of the semester arrived, I planned a variety of things I want to do during the holidays, I play computer games, read comics a lot, watch lots of movies, rest and go on vacation. and then I thought to create a blog. but unfortunately when I opened the bloggers, ERROR. hufff. 

I went back to college, but still not fully studied, approximately 4 weeks later, on 7 March 2010 I made a blog. SUCCESSFUL. yeahh ...!!you know because of what?? because I opened a blog of my friend, and I made a blog from there. hahah. (silly me for not from the beginning I was using it).

last night I was studying chemistry analysis, due to today's date is 9 March 2010 to pretest analytical chemistry lab, but I was very sleepy, and I have not finished learning.so I turn on my computer and I'm ONLINE to remove my drowsiness. I opened my blog and I edit some things on my blog.  
 I think enough for the night, I was OFFLINE and resume my study. 

This afternoon, after classes I turn on my computer to get online and write all these stories. (you know, I skipped class this afternoon, hehe)

0 komentar: