Selasa, 23 Maret 2010

stupid cockroach




hahah.
Did you know. I really hate cockroaches. phobia of insects. especially cockroaches. hehhe.
cockroach was very annoying animals for me. they are horrible. very fast movements. I hate them not because I'm disgusted by them. but because they are horrible. they are evil. (excessive).
I was so phobia of cockroaches, I could even know their presence near me. they smell wafted. arghh.
I need help from others to get rid of a cockroach if a cockroach were near me. my mother was the one who with his good heart that would throw away cockroach from me. I love U mom.

 a night. when I'm asleep, I woke up. I felt the presence of a cockroach. I looked around me. and .... there was a cockroach. Oh no ....
because a cockroach I could not sleep again that night. I was afraid if I slept, that cockroach will approach me. hiks. hiks.
I called my mother. and she was throw away it. once again I love you mom.

I hate cockroaches is because when I was little, I has bite of a cockroach. huaaa. until now I hate cockroaches.

is there any of you who also hate cockroaches??

0 komentar: